Sunday, December 11, 2011

Partagas Number 10, Cappuccino, and Single Malt Scotch

Here is an update for all the cigar lovers out there.  I'm updating my writing blogs and enjoying a Partagas number 10 cigar, a cappuccino, and a single malt scotch.  I wish I could tell you the single malt scotch, but I can't remember it off hand and I couldn't spell it if I could.  It is a double cask madiera ad 12 years old--that doesn't bracket it much, but it is wonderful with the cigar and the cappuccino.

The cigar is my favorite.  The Partagas is a 7.5 inch by 49 ring cigar.  Is is a handmade mild double corona made in the Dominican Republic with a Cameroon wrapper and a Mexican binder.  The cigar has a wonderful flavor and fragrance.  You can smoke it to the very nub.  The flavor is balanced and the same throughout.  It doesn't stay with you for days like some cigars.

The cappuccino is my making from a Gaggia machine.  I learned to make cappuccino in Italy.  I like it with a touch of sugar and nothing else.

My dog, named Chino--after cappuccino is guarding me from the squirrels and birds.  Since it feels like it is freezing outside, I'm glad he has a furry coat.  I'm not outside, by the way, he just likes the outside--he doesn't like cigars.

No comments:

Post a Comment