Thursday, February 2, 2012

Grill-a-Burger Palm Desert California

I'm reporting from Palm Desert, California on a trip for fun and golfing.  I flew my aircraft out to Scottsdale on Sunday, then to Palm Desert on Monday.  You should be able to see the updates on the flights at www.ldalford.com after I get back.

We went to a great Italian restaurant in Scottsdale, but I couldn't appreciate it--the golf course drink lady made WCC H2Os that were more like triples.  Holy smoke.  I was trying out some new golf clubs--they help, but not really enough.

The first night in Palm Desert, we went to Grill-a Burger in the Plaza de Monterey.  Okay, if like hamburgers, this is the place for you.  I'm not an especial fan, but if it has avocado on it, I can't help myself.  This place has a Holy Moly! burger with guaca that is awesome.  I also ordered sweet potato fries and avocado fries for the table.  I've never had avocado fries--they were great.

Our waiter was great.  Our food was great.  I recommend Grill-a-Burger just for the fun menu and the place.  It's a hole in the wall.  By the way, the hamburgers are large.  The regular copilot split hers with our other lady traveler--good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment